Here’s what I bought today1:
From the weird little market where everything is in Russian2 (total: $2.99):
[Chocolate Covered Shortbread (I think)]
From Key Food3 (total: $7.57):
- IAMS Lamb and Rice Canned Cat Food
- Figaro Albacore Tuna Canned Cat Food
- Clear Recycling Bags
From FreshDirect (total: $52.93):
- Manchego, Six-Month-Aged
- Pepper Jack Cheese (Cubed)
- 6 Kiwifruit
- 8 Yellow Bananas
- Carr’s Assorted Biscuits for Cheese
- Maggi Beef Bouillon Cubes
- North Fork Barbeque Potato Chips
- Poland Spring Natural Spring Water (0.5 liter bottles, case of 24)
- 80% Lean Ground Chuck (USDA Choice)
- Fresh Ground Pork
- Ground Beef (USDA Choice)4
- Dole Italian Salad Blend
- Garlic (Organic, One Size)
- Italian Parsley (Organic)
- Leeks, Bunch
- Organic Carrots, Bag
- 4 Russet Potato
- 2 Yellow Onion (Organic, Med)
1 Seeing as I have to carry them home and hold the hand of small kid, I tend to buy a small amount of groceries from a number of different stores, with the exception of FreshDirect.
2 I seriously have no idea what this place is called.
3 Okay, so this isn’t exactly food, but I wanted to be comprehensive.
4 Evidently I bought two different pounds of ground beef. Oops.